A Song To Celebrate Your Boundless Identity
We used to sing this song in church.
I am free,
I am unlimited
There are no chains that bind me.
I am free, I am unlimited right now, right now.
The congregation couldn’t help but giggle as they sang the dorky melody. But after they sang that first verse, dorky didn’t matter. Voices soared with enthusiasm as if each singer suddenly broke free from a lifetime of bondage and limitation.
Reader, it is true. You are free, you are unlimited, and there is nothing to bind you – no thing. You are free and unlimited right now and forever.
Where Is Your Me?
And yet many of us seem to bind and chain ourselves to a Body form. When we think “me,” we point to our Body as if this is the sole representative of me. But, your “me” is not locked in the prison of a body form. Reader, your Body does exist; it exists within you. You are not in your Body. Your Body is in You.
Go back to a previous post You Are The Missing Piece. We’re going to make an exercise out of that post – just for a few days. What I want you to get out of this exercise is to forever think of your “me” as boundless Infinity, and not confined to a body form.
The Exercise Celebrating Your Infinity
As you prepare for this exercise, it’s best to sit down. To get the most out of it, I suggest that you keep your eyes open. Here are the suggested steps:
- Take a quick glance at your Body and know “I Am not confined to this Body, I Am boundless Infinity.”
- I Am not confined to this environment, I Am boundless Infinity
- I Am not confined to this region, I Am boundless Infinity.
- I Am not confined to this country, I Am boundless Infinity.
- I Am not confined to this planet, I Am boundless Infinity.
- I Am not confined to this galaxy, I Am boundless Infinity.
- Conclude with a period of silence.
There is some wiggle room in this exercise for you to do it your way. Try it for a few days and see how your concept of “me” has expanded. You will see that this exercise is practical!