As you read this post, accept the FACT that the Mind that is reading it, the Mind that wrote it, and the Mind that is God are (is) the same Mind.
Every now and again someone calls and asks a question (or two) that is so arresting, the world seems to freeze for a few seconds. Such was the case when a woman called and asked these two questions:
- “How do you get out of the monkey-mind (mortal mind) into God Mind?”
- “Is it ever really possible to stop thinking?”
Reader, I’m sure you will agree with me that it’s best to devote an entire post to each question. So let’s dive right into the first question: “How do you get out of the monkey-mind (mortal mind) into God Mind?”
It would be easier for an elephant to tightrope over the Grand Canyon on a sewing thread than for anyone to get out of the mortal mind into God Mind. If you’ve tried this great escape, you know it ain’t easy.
To get out of the mortal mind, it first has to exist. Believing that the mortal mind exists when it doesn’t is the reason many have unsuccessfully struggled to make this great escape. God is All, and God is the only Mind (Awareness) that exists. Right now, reader, search yourself and be sure you haven’t merely dressed up the Christian devil in new clothes and called it mortal mind. GOD IS ALL!
You can’t get into God Mind. You can only realize this Mind to be your Mind and your Self. Below are a few suggestions to facilitate realization:
- Forget all that metaphysical drivel about thoughts having power, and with that drop all that co-creation business. Only God is Power, and that Power sustains and maintains a Finished Kingdom right where you are.
- Accept and acknowledge that there is much more to Life (and to you) than the so-called intellect is or can be aware of.
- Make it your intention to know what this more is.
You must be logged in to post a comment.